Always wondered what vaginal tightening was all about? It’s simple. It is about knowing how to use your pelvic muscles.
Your vagina is like a tube, thrown into thousands of tight folds like a paper fan or an accordion. This keeps it soft but able to stretch enormously without injury or pain. It can easily narrow and firm up, as happens automatically whenever you’re turned on!
The secret – strong pelvic muscles tighten your vagina.
Your pelvic muscles are your ultimate secret weapon when it comes to vaginal tightening. They form a light strong hammock, embracing your vagina firmly. From there, they radiate outwards to the bucket-like pelvic bones all around. They play the starring role in tightening the vagina and keeping it narrow and tight.
Reasons of a loose vagina.
If the pelvic muscles become loose, they sag, pulling your vagina outwards and letting it gape. This makes it feel loose and weak.
- This often happens after a difficult childbirth which overstretches or tears the pelvic muscles. If the pelvic muscles were badly injured, you may need repair.
- It could also be the result of birthing several babies within a very short time span if you aren’t very healthy and strong.
- Advancing age also can contribute to lax pelvic muscles.
Myths about a lose vagina.
- Regular sex doesn’t cause a loose vagina. In fact, orgasm causes rhythmic strong contractions of the pelvic muscles and vagina, tightening it up!
- Having female hormones do not affect your tightness. These prepare your womb for motherhood.
- Giving birth doesn’t mean you can’t tighten your vagina again. You’ll be back to normal within a few months if you’re healthy.
- Being overweight does not have anything to do with a loose vagina.
- Strenuous exercise won’t loosen your vagina either. In fact, if you include core muscles, as you should, you’ll be doing a great job of vaginal tightening!
Vagina tightening benefits
For the vast majority of women, you can tighten your vagina whenever you want to, just by learning to pull your pelvic muscles together and up. Keeping a firm core with regular Pilates or other regimens can mean your pussy feels and looks tight as long as you live! That’s right, once you learn how to contract your pelvic muscles, you feel good about how you look and act down there as long as you live.
Being able to tighten up your vagina takes sex to a much higher level. In fact he will feel it too, as a soft but tight grip on his penis raises him to the peak of sexual satisfaction.
You’ll feel younger and more attractive, confident and lovely, as you learn how to tighten your vagina! As a bonus, it helps immensely to keep your pelvic organs in their place, even when a bout of sneezing or coughing puts them under extreme G-forces! Vaginal tightening will help keep you healthy, free from backache and prolapse, not to mention embarrassing leakages of urine. With practice, tightening your vagina will help you reap huge benefits in every way.