How To Keep Your Vagina Tight?
The vagina is an elastic, fibromuscular canal with a flexible and soft lining that provides lubrication and sensation. The vagina connects the uterus to the outside world. The vulva and labia form the outer vaginal opening while the cervix of the uterus forms the interior end of the vagina.
The vagina's flexibility, allows it to stretch enormously without injury or pain, allowing to expand to let a baby go through during childbirth. A vagina can easily narrow and firm up. When a woman is sexually aroused its vaginal walls relax allowing a penis of any size to penetrate it while also allowing it to return to its original state afterwards.
The pelvic muscles are the ultimate secret when it comes to keep your vagina tight. The pelvic fllor muscles form a light strong hammock, embracing your vagina firmly and keeping it tight. From there, they radiate outwards to the bucket-like pelvic bones all around. They play the starring role in tightening the vagina and keeping the vagina tight and narrow.
However, the vagina can lose its elasticity for diferent reasons.
Why Are Pelvic Floor Muscles Weak?
Pelvic floor muscles weakness can be the result of a number of things, some of them being:
- Not exercising and keeping them active or by over working them.
- Being pregnant, by supporting the weight of the uterus during pregnancy.
- Vaginal childbirth, specially by overstretching or tearing the pelvic muscles.
- Having a history of back pain.
- Chronic constipation and associated straining to pass motions.
- The pressure of obesity.
- Heavy lifting (at work or the gym).
- Having chronic cough or sneeze.
- Previous injuries to the pelvic region (a fall, surgery requiring to require cut the muscles or pelvic radiotherapy).
- Aging (lower levels of oestrogen after menopause).
Women with weak pelvic floor muscles often suffer from incontinence, while others stop enjoying sex. Pelvic floor muscles can be consciously controlled and trained, much like any other muscle of your body. Strengthening your pelvic floor muscles will actively help support the bladder and bowel, improving bladder and bowel control and reducing the likelihood of unwanted leaks as well as improving sensations while having sex.
How Do I Know If My Pelvic Floor Muscles Are Weak?
Common symptoms that could indicate a pelvic floor weakness include:
- Small leaks of urine when coughing, sneezing, laughing or running.
- Failing to reach the toilet in time.
- Emptying your bladder or bowel with difficulty.
- Accidentally losing control of your bladder or bowel.
- Uncontrollably breaking wind when bending over or lifting.
- Decreased sensation in the vagina.
- Tampons that dislodge or fall out.
- Painful sex.
- Suffering from a vaginal prolapse, felt as a bulge in the vagina or a feeling of heaviness, discomfort, pulling, dragging or dropping.
Myths About A Lose Vagina
Many women complain that their vaginas are too tight or too loose. Beliefs about vaginal tightness and looseness helped emerge many myths but he truth is way different.
- Frequent sex loosens the vaginal muscles even more. To the contrary sex help exercise and keep them active.
- Childbirth loosens the vagina muscles forever. The vagina has a natural ability to get to its original shape. You will be back to normal within a few months if you are healthy.
- If you are a virgin the vagina is extremely tight.
- The loss of virginity permanently loosens the pelvic floor muscles.
The Truth About Vaginal Tighening
The vast majority of women can tighten their vagina whenever they want to, just by learning to pull their pelvic muscles together and up. Keeping a firm core with regular Kegel exercises, yoga, pilates, squatting, leg ups helped by a healthy diet or other regimens can mean your vagina will feel and look tight as long as you live! That is right, once you will learn how to contract your pelvic muscles, you will feel good about how you look and act down there, as long as you live.
Being able to tighten up your vagina, takes sex to a much higher level. In fact, your partner will feel it too. A soft but tight grip on his penis will raise him to the peak of sexual satisfaction as well as yours.
You will feel younger and more attractive, confident and lovely, as you learn how to tighten your vagina! As a bonus, it will help you keep your pelvic organs in their place, even while sneezing or coughing and putting your vaginal muscles under extreme G-forces! Vaginal tightening will help keep you healthy, free from backache and prolapse, not to mention embarrassing leakages of urine. With practice, tightening your vagina will help you reap huge benefits in every way.
To help you improve your vaginal tightening results while exercising your pelvic floor muscles, we have reviewed almost every product available on the market to help you keep your vagina tight.
Improving Vaginal Tightening Results
As you probably know by now, finding the right products to help you improve the results of your exercises, to keep your vagina tight is a daunting task. There are so many products to keep your vagina tight out there that it is difficult to choose the right one.
In addition, each situation is different and every woman's needs are the different. Most of the time women like topical gels or creams, but for some, creams and gels are too irritating so vaginal tightening pills, tablets or capsules are an alternative, as well as oils, sticks and wands.
Whatever your reasons, the natural herbs based products we carry to keep your vagina tight are easy to use, safe, convenient and effective to reverse the loss of elasticity of the pelvic floor muscles.
The vagina tightening products we carry, will improve the grip of your vagina by strengthening its vaginal muscles, tissues and wall, improving blood circulation and providing rejuvenation of the vagina allowing you to keep your vagina tight.
The vagina tightening products we carry, will keep your vagina tight by removing dead cells and replacing them with newer cells, by healing internal wounds, preventing infection & itching, encouraging natural lubrication, promoting attractive odor, eliminating vaginal discharges and delaying the effects of aging.
The vagina tightening products we carry, will allow you to regain control of your life and feel great about yourself. Obviously, as a bonus, you will get a better sex life thanks to the main benefits of these products:
- Tightening and rejuvenating your vagina naturally.
- Improving the grip and strength of the vagina.
- Contracting and reshaping the vaginal walls.
- Restoring the natural elasticity of the vagina.
- Restoring vagina?s suppleness.
- Stimulating blood flow to the vagina.
- Increasing your sexual desire and libido.
- Increasing pleasure and heightening orgasms.
- Restoring lubrication and eliminating vaginal dryness.
- Preventing vaginal infections.
- Eliminating vaginal discharges.
- Eliminating unpleasant odor.
- Reducing urinary incontinence.
- Promoting overall vaginal health.
So, please feel free to browse around and find the right product to keep your vagina tight. If you have any questions do not hesitate to send us your inquiry at email@example.com, we will be happy to assist you.